Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Remedial Blogger

I was doing so well there for awhile, posting new things as they were happening. But I have been delinquent and have not posted in a month! What few readers I had are probably gone by now. I have not not posted for a lack of things in my life, but for the abundance I have not had time to write or even think about writing. A brief recap of my month since the 11th when I last posted: Laird Reunion, Smith family vacation, back to work with VBS every night that first week (pretty much negating all rest I got on vacation), finding a new townhouse to rent, signing the lease, searching for a 3rd roommate, traveling to Greene Hills camp for IMPACT, traveling to state college for a wedding (and eating and drinking, as is required in state college), cleaning the new house, thinking about packing the apartment. It has been full, but good. Good times with good friends and family- if I have to be crazy busy, I'm glad it's with those that it has been with. Check out my facebook for some updated photos!

Not only have I cleaned at the new house, but I have also redone my bathroom (or, I partially redid it, and watched while Billy did the painting...). My next post will have pictures of said bathroom. I'll not ruin the joyous surprise of the changes that I made.... I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am disappointed there aren't more silly stories from VBS!