Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Oh Hey....

Hey there.  Turns out I haven't written here in nearly a year.  Some friends have recently been asking, "Becki, why don't you blog anymore," so I got to thinking, "why don't I blog anymore?"  The short answer is - I'm so crazy busy.  I know that's a standard excuse for all of the human population, but just under a year ago I took a new job, which I love, but has me working at 100mph all day every day, and I've still been trying to squeeze in work with the cupcake store, the wedding coordinating, and a little campus ministry here and there.  It's exhausting.  Couple all of that with my deep commitment to television, and you run right out of free time.

However, I still love reading blogs, and I often think while I'm reading "I've got plenty to say about that topic too..."  So - I'm going to start trying to say the things about the topics I want to say.  My life is pretty hilarious when you get right down to it, and maybe some of you out there to whom I don't speak on a regular basis would enjoy some of the craziness that I experience on a day to day basis.  So, here it goes.... Maybe none of you missed me out here, but to those of you who voiced that you did, whether it was rhetoric or not, thanks.  It's nice to be missed.  So, let's see if I don't have a few things to say about the randomness that is my life.

Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you might miss it.....

No comments: