Thursday, September 01, 2011

Oh My Gosh

So, I haven't written since April. Disgusting. Here is what has happened since then:

Made an offer on a short sale in March. Still waiting on it.
Had to be out of rental end of June.
June 26 put everything I own minus 2 suitcases of clothes and 10 pairs of shoes in a POD.
Spent a total of 5 weeks since then housesitting in various locations.
In between housesitting adventures stay at my parents' house in my childhood bedroom.
Wearing nearly the same combination of clothes every week because most of them are in storage.
Starting to panic because I only saved 1 winter coat, no hats or scarves, no dress boots, no sweaters, and fall weather is approaching.
Daily thinking of something I need, and realizing that it's in the POD warehouse 40 miles away.

I spent most of June working out or packing, got pretty in shape. Then spent most of July and August either traveling, dog walking, or sitting in my bedroom like a high school student. Got pretty out of shape.

Been working on Seinfeld: the complete series. Almost done with season 4. Man I love that show.

Read a few books.

That's my summer. Gearing up for fall tv return. Maybe I'll write more....

3 comments:

Beverly said...

I hope you hear from the short sale soon. Got your letter today.

lindsey said...

LOVE THIS POST... for many reasons: 1) I've been wondering about your house, thanks for the update 2) Love that you are "gearing up" for fall tv - we should talk new shows soon 3) I think you should blog about how many outfits you've been able to create from the small wardrobe you have.... just a thought (if you decide to write more!)

let's get together soon...

Ray said...

Always encouraging to read that someone has been housesitting.

A wonderful way to see the world rent-free

Best wishes,

Ray
http://www.Christian-housesitters.com