I'm starting to feel like a delinquent blogger. I mean, I have friends who have kids and all this other stuff going on, and they are posting every day!! I guess my life just isn't that exciting. I'm starting to realize that it seems as though my life is mostly work, and my work is not worth writing about most days. But, there are a few things that I could describe none the less.
Last week was my birthday. It was a long busy day at work, but ended with my friend Becky Wainwright coming to town. We walked downtown to an Irish restaurant (through "bike week" festivities here in York), and enjoyed about half of our authentic Irish meals. Then we walked the whole way back with 3 boxes of carry out. But it was fun to have her here and have a little girl time.
Saturday we had another wedding at the church, which is where I spent the better part of my day (after breakfast @ Cracker Barrel- yum!)
When I got home from work my friends had planned a little party for me. We had a good time celebrating my birthday, playing some games, and watching Penn State win! Good times!!
1 comment:
Happy birthday! Wasn't that a great game! I hope they continue on a roll and even beat those Buckeyes. That would be marvelous.
I'm going on Sunday to David's to spend October with Ella and David and Sabrina...with the emphasis on Ella.
I know how you feel about not having an exciting life to blog about!
Post a Comment